- Challenging & aggressive behaviour
- Learning disability
- Autistic Spectrum Condition
- Personality Disorder
- Self Injury
- M.H diagnosis
- Victims of the range of abuses
- Inappropriate behaviors
Where required, on site specialist mental health services input are available via an externally sourced clinical Psychologist (at an additional cost).
We can provide, bespoke wrap around mental health services for residents who have complex mental health and social care difficulties.
- Suitably located and adequately sized properties.
- Spacious, well furnished and equipped family orientated environments.
- Dedicated, qualified, experienced and committed staff teams
- Support mechanisms to assist the safe and effective care of young people
Key Issues We Can Work With Include
- Attachment difficulties – emotional abuse and neglect
- Child sexual abuse
- Physical abuse
- Visions, voices and dissociation
- Sexual exploitation
- Sexually harmful behaviors
- Young people who are diagnosed with mental illnesses or emerging personality disorders – associated with the above issues
- Learning difficulties
The Service Provides
- Clinical / Chartered Psychology input (when requested)
- Staff / group supervision and support (as part of the clinical support when requested)
- 24/7 on call staff consultation and support
- Advice and consultation
- Risk assessment and management
Statement Of Purpose
Inspire Childrens Services support extremely vulnerable children. Due to concerns of Child Sexual Exploitation and restrictions around contact we do not publish the addresses of our homes. Currently we are of the opinion that publishing the Statement of Purpose would be prejudicial to the welfare of our children. However, you can click on the link below to view an generic Inspire Statement of Purpose.
As we wish to be as transparent as possible and we are happy to discuss this on an individual basis with our customers, social care professionals and members of the public. If you would like access to our Statement of Purpose, or you wish to know more on the below points please do not hesitate to contact us on our Head Office Telephone Number: 01744 661201.